le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problems with Flood Selection Tool

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problems with Flood Selection Tool
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message Problems with Flood Selection Tool Répondre en citant
Hello,

I was trying to duplicate the steps in a Serif-produced Affinity photo editing video and could not.

The Flood Select tool would not allow me to Add. The values I chose for Tolerance change as soon as I try to apply the "cross-hair" icon, and for as many times as I have tried to use this tool, the Tolerance values that "Add" drops down to are always very low. 

I have added screenshots of the Tolerance values I set--and then the Tolerance values Affinity drops down to when I click to begin Adding. The end result is that I can't use the Flood Select tool the way the presenter did--to "grab" all the areas he wished to work on.

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/45817-problems-with-flood-selection-tool/

Best Internet Marketing Examples

Lun 18 Déc - 13:58 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 18 Déc - 13:58 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation