le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
My Model S got damaged due to flood

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
My Model S got damaged due to flood
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message My Model S got damaged due to flood Répondre en citant
Hello,

This week in NJ we had flooding and i experienced lot of problems when i drove
during raining on NJ turnpike, not a good experience while driving in rain or flooded water
on a major highway.
here are my observations:

The bottom plastic from the driver side as well as the rear driver side fell off and made lot of noise
on the road. As soon as it happened, i got a strange message on the screen to charge the car right away
even though i have range of 54 miles.

The interesting thing to be noticed here is the brakes didn't work the right away, i literally have to press so hard for the car to stop each time until i reach my destination.
Yesterday i went to service center and they are currently working on it, they said the damage is approximately 500 dollars. I felt strange as it withstood both heat and snow very well but not flood on the road that too on a major highway.

And the sound i got the next day from the car is worse as if i am driving on water not on the road...

Anyone has similar experiences......

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/my-model-s-got-damaged-due-flood

Business Promotional Video

Mar 19 Déc - 14:19 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 14:19 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation