le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
: Q-RAID 1 problems

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » RAID » Raid reçu Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
: Q-RAID 1 problems
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Hello,

I have a QNAP TS-101 with SS6.5 installed on it now. I have an iTank Stardom eSATA housing. Both my TS-101 & the iTank house identical 400GB Seagate drives. When I first got this system & was running SS6.3 I set it up in Q-RAID 1 mode which seemed to work fine though it took forever to sync. I started copying files to the TS-101 over a 100mb link yet the Q-RAID seemed to fall far behind the copy. This made no sense as it's supposed to be up to 3GB/s. [Problem 1]

I finished copying 180GB and a few hours later it caught up. However a couple of days later I had a power outage. When the system came back up it said it need to resync the drive which it tried to do but then failed as it said there wasn't enough free space. I don't understand this as I only had 180GB on a 400GB drive which had been in sync and the only thing that had happened was a reboot. [Problem 2]

I couldn't make it work so I decided to wipe the Q-RAID backup and start again. It took 2&1/2 days to resync now with 180GB on the drive! It finished eventually and seemed to be alright.

I went away for a week and being cautious after the last power outage I turned everything off by first ejecting the Q-RAID drive so all data was saved, then powered it off, then powered the TS-101 off. When I got back from holidays I turned it all back on and again it said it was out of sync and when it tried to sync it failed because it didn't have enough free space. [Problem 3]

I've been in email contact with Qnap in Taiwan and they've been close to useless.

Can anyone help me or explain what's going on?

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/archive/index.php/t-27998.html

Business Overview Examples

Mar 19 Déc - 14:20 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 14:20 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » RAID » Raid reçu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation