le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Flood Zone for Harvey

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Flood Zone for Harvey
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message Flood Zone for Harvey Répondre en citant
Hello,

While customers in the flood zone are definitely aware of it, if they are shopping online (because they have nothing else to do in an evacuation center), they may not be fully aware of their shipping settings. We got a SFP 2 Day order yesterday going to Spring, TX, which is underwater. We shipped using FedEx 2 Day, but I also emailed the customer letting them know they package was on the way, but would almost certainly be delayed.

While I usually do this sort of thing dealing with blizzards, things I've learned. On standard orders, where feasible, switch from USPS to FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. Both FedEx and UPS have better tracking and logistics for not losing things during a suspension of service, and fairly solid restoration of service logistics.

If you must use USPS, add signature confirmation on the delivery and insurance, where you can. There is a great deal of potential package loss, especially with the USPS regional sorting center being in Houston.

thanks

more details:

Company Overview Animation

Mar 19 Déc - 14:21 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 14:21 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation