le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problems with Flood

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problems with Flood
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message Problems with Flood Répondre en citant
Hello,

Halo 4 was a good game, but there are a few problems that have been overlooked. Flood gave many Halo players what they want, the ability to play as a flood. I enjoyed the gametype at first but after going into forge and creating a new map to test out a new infection gametype I encountered a major problem. I could no longer customize the flood gametype to the extent I have been able to customize infection to in the past. My idea was ruined and a couple hours were wasted because of it. I post this forum with the hope that 343i could add back the original infection gametype, allowing you to change flood weapons and give them grenades. Think back to Halo 3 when forge started and new infection gametypes were made, now we can no longer play Duck Hunt, Garbage Man, (Halo), Cat & Mouse, Cops & Robbers, Ghost Busters and more. Custom games won't be what they used to be. To members of the Halo community, please help me
Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/17407-problems-with-flood/

Healthcare animation

Mer 20 Déc - 15:43 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 20 Déc - 15:43 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation