le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HOW TO HELP DEVS - DO NOT FLOOD

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HOW TO HELP DEVS - DO NOT FLOOD
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message HOW TO HELP DEVS - DO NOT FLOOD Répondre en citant
Hello

As this team is only made up of 2 people, help them by looking for people who have posted about the same problem and try to give them a detailed description of your problem stating client/game version and where/when the problem occurs. REMEMBER this game is still in Alpha and there's going to be problems form time to time when peopel patch their game etc when it's rolled out. 

As with any game development at this early stage, it's easy for one patch to knock a few things out of kink and it'll be fixed in the next patch and these guys seem to be doing a good job at keeping up with fixing any problems that arise. Just be patient!

ALSO refrain from getting annoyed with the devs, it doesn't help anyone and frankly makes you out to be an asshat. 

I take my hat off to the devs as they've done a superb job at keeping on top of everything and as far as i can see, people are loving this game and having fun. By making things easier for them to track problem wise, it means they can sort out problems faster or at least get a better idea as to where problems are occuring. 

thanks

more details:

best advertising examples

Mer 20 Déc - 15:44 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 20 Déc - 15:44 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation