le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Server Flood Attacks

Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » RAID » Raid reçu Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Server Flood Attacks
Auteur Message
JoeClark
membre

Masculin
Moyenne de karma: 1,00

Message Server Flood Attacks Répondre en citant
Hello,

I am hosting a server in Australia which is subject to continual and deliberate flood attacks, in effect a DDOS of sorts, however strictly speaking, the traffic is legitimate connections to the server, so the host provider does not consider the attacks as a DDOS.

These attacks have been continuing on Australian based servers for as far as I am aware, getting close to 12 months.

Changing different providers makes no difference. Seemingly makes no difference what kind of server you choose to use either.

I have endured more than 50 attacks in the last 10 days, and they are purposely launched at the server usually when it begins filling on FLO maps, ie, 15 players or more.

My server host has advised there is nothing they can do from their end to stop these attacks, as the traffic is legitimate, and have told me that this is a programming deficiency by the Devs for AAPG in that it has no basic flood protection included, which effectively allows these attacks to be exploited quite easily.

So does anyone know if the Dev's are aware of this exploit, and if they do, is there any consideration / planning in place to resolve this anytime soon? These attacks literally have destroyed all Australian based AAPG servers now and ability for Aussie players to have a stable playing environment.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6209/server-flood-attacks

B2B Digital Marketing

Sam 23 Déc - 11:10 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 23 Déc - 11:10 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    le forum des Kings Alliance Of Space Index du Forum » RAID » Raid reçu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation